2008-10-31

: fellowship pot-lunch :

Hi SBF ... wow, time flies. I am just getting my photos from October 6th's Communion and last Fellowship Pot-Lunch and here it is again this Sunday! I did get a few pics of the elders praying for SBF's youth ministry leadership team. Those photos are up on the SBF page on FaceBook.

I only got four, but four good ones, of these three special ladies. I think there is a story behind the sequence of pictures. I'll add my 'hypothetical' running commentary between the pictures as Sybil's and Rosemary's conversation with Betty develops. How does this sound?







Betty ... "do I have a deal for you two" ... note Rosemary and Sybil's 'hands on hips' posture.









Moving in a little closer, Betty says... "no really, look at this brochure, it explains everything! no strings attached, no contracts to sign, no extra fees!"





Betty's pitch completed, Sybil responds ..."Look Betty, I signed up for one of those potluck luncheon deals once, and for 5 years I was the one bringing a cheese tray".

Rosemary seems to be aware of the presence of the paprazzi?






Rosemary pulls it all together for her two dear friends ... "all is fair in love and potlucks, Sybil. Let's go in together and start a new trend, a 3-cheese cheese tray!"



Betty is still not sure whether to trust the photojournalist ( me ) or not.

Probably not.

See you Sunday, for Fellowship Pot-Lunch #2 ...

dlc

No comments: